The following terms and conditions (the content of this page) are applicable and binding to all persons accessing, browsing, indexing or using www.aplusmore.com and/or www.aplusmore.com in any way. Visiting or using this website means total and unconditional acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below.
The term Company refers to KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL, registered at Bucharest Trade Registry under no. J40/2418/2014, VAT number 32853995, located in Bucharest, 1st District, Str. Gen. Gheorghe Manu 7 E.
1. REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE
You can place an order on aplusmore.com as a visitor or you may register an account first.
To create an account, you need to access the Log In section and select “Create an account”. You are required to provide a few mandatory details that must be true, accurate and updated. This information must contain: first and last name, mobile phone number and the email address that you want us to use for sending you the details regarding your order. You will also need to choose a password for your new account. The account will not be automatically created: the Website will send you an email with a confirmation link. You need to open the email and click on the confirmation link in order to finish the Registration process.
Once your account is validated and confirmed, you can always update your profile information in the My Profile section of the Website (however, you cannot change your email address used for login).
To place an order, you will need to provide with the following additional information: delivery address, billing address and billing information. If any piece of this information changes after an order has been placed, you must let us know immediately through the contact form available in the Contact page of the Website (this notification must be sent before we prepare the delivery of your order).
2. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
We invite you to visit the pages of the products featured on the Website. For certain products where you need to choose a specific size, we have a Size Guide that you can easily use.
Order directly on the Website:
- To place an order on aplusmore.com we invite you to browse the items on this Website.
- When you find your favorite product, please click on “Add to Cart”.
- In the “Shopping cart” section you can see all the products you’ve added to your order and when you’re done shopping, you need to click on the “Check Out” button.
- Provide the delivery and billing information, then choose your desired payment method.
- We recommend that you double check: please make sure that the delivery/billing information you provided is correct and then submit your order. You will immediately receive a confirmation email with the details of your new order.
All products displayed on the Website have an availability status. If an item is marked as “Out-of-Stock” it means that it is no longer available for sale. However, we are pleased to take a custom order should the circumstances allow us, so you are welcome to send us a mail and we’ll get back to you with more details. If you have ordered a product on the Website and it is no longer available, we will notify you by phone in less than 24h.
3. HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
For a faster and more enjoyable shopping experience aplusmore.com and/or aplusmore.com, we provide you with the following payment methods:
- Online, by debit/credit card(Visa, Mastercard or Maestro). Your payment is completely secure by our partner Netopia Mobilpay, known for its professionalism in payment security solutions. As such, payment is made on a redirected page secured by Netopia Mobilpay.
- Payment on delivery – available only for Romania.
Your data and personal details are safe, and the Company does not have access to your bank details.
4. DELIVERY POLICY
Our products are delivered directly to the address given anywhere in the world. You will be notified by email as soon as the delivery of your ordered products has been arranged.
- Delivery will be made at the customer’s requested address.
- Delivery will be made via courier agents/ transport companies whom the Company has a contract with or through its own means.
- Products will be delivered in their original packaging. If you notice any irregularities in terms of appearance of the received package upon delivery, please contact us immediately.
It takes about 4 to 5 working days for standard delivery by courier (in addition to production time). You will be able to select your preferred delivery method from your shopping bag and the delivery fees will be added automatically to your order.
For all products delivered internationally, formalities and customs fees shall be borne by the customer.
Delivery processing time
Delivery time for you’re A+MORE products is up to 7 working days within Romania and 14 working days for other countries. Delivery time starts from the date of placing your order and payment confirmation.
Prices, which include VAT, are set when the products are displayed on the Website and may change when applying discounts. All prices are expressed in RON/EUR/USD, depending on your geographical area. We reserve the right to change prices without any further notice.
5. RETURN POLICY
KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL manufactures and sells made-to-measure, customized or standard size products, designed and signed by KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL. The manufacturing process employs traditional methods and experts in luxury design create unique products in a limited series.
You can return your order within 14 days upon receipt, the return costs will be insured by the customer.
Please note that custom-tailored products cannot be returned.
The most convenient return procedure is for you to send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll deploy our courier to your chosen location (free service within Romania).
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit, accompanied by the documents received in the box (please make sure you fill out the return details on the form, including your payment details so we can issue your refund).
- We shall appreciate if you protect the boxes as well.
As soon as we receive and analyse the product/s, we will issue your refund within 48 hours, which includes the costs of the original shipping fees. The refund will appear in your bank account within 48 hours (it may depend on the bank that issued your card).
All products are quality controlled and checked for any problems or defects before being sent to the client.
Although we endeavor to provide an accurate picture regarding the colors of the products, some colors may appear slightly distorted from the original, given a wide range of available monitors. Therefore, the Company cannot guarantee that the color displayed on your monitor matches the product’s color.
If you happen to receive a product that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately!
Products delivered by the Company’s own means and products collected from our premises by Law No. 51 of 21 January 2003 are not considered eCommerce purchases.
The Company does not assume any liability for the handling and transportation of returns nor accepts returned products that were damaged from such causes.
- The websites amoreplus.com and amoreplus.ro along with their entire Content are the exclusive property of KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL The Company will protect the privacy and personal data of its customers.
- The Company reserves the right to limit access to users or IPs to the Website and its services.
- The Company is not liable for any views and opinions expressed on the Website by its users.
- The entire Content of the Website belongs to KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL, which means that copying or reproducing it without written permission is prohibited by law. All published materials (including, but not limited to, articles, information, photos, data, audio/video recordings – generically called Content) are protected by applicable legal provisions: Law No. 8/1996, with subsequent amendments – on copyright and related rights; Law. No. 84/1998 – on trademarks and geographical indications; and Law. No. 129/1992, republished – on the industrial designs.
- The Website and Content are protected by copyright laws in Romania, as well as provisions related to copyright applicable to other areas outside of Romania. You may not copy, store, modify, or transfer in any form, in part or the whole Website and/or Content. Exploitation is free, provided non-commercial use and only within the terms set by KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL
- Any copying, storage, modification, and/or transmission of Content is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL
- KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL is not liable for any damages, litigations, born or arising in connection with/from copying, storage, modification or transfer of the entire or part of the Content in any medium (offline and online).
- All rights reserved. Users may download and print Content from this Website only for personal or non-commercial use.
- It is not permitted to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, distribute, publish, display, modify, create components or complete derived products or services, and in any way exploit the Content of the websites amoreplus.com and amoreplus.ro , except the screen display on a personal computer and print or download, for personal and non-commercial use of certain documents or information expressly designated, provided that you retain unchanged all items that relate to intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights and conditions of use documents or information.
- Acquisition of information by other websites can be made only after a written agreement from KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL
- The Company is not liable for:
- Any damage caused by third-party links or banners posted on the Website, as the decision to follow these links belongs solely to users.
- Any damage caused by errors, viruses contacted on the Website or through unauthorized access. The Company takes all the necessary measures to reduce or eliminate these threats, but it is not immune to them.
- Any disruption of service delivery for reasons beyond its control, such as Force Majeure.
- Any damage due to use of services when browsing on amoreplus.com and amoreplus.ro.
The website, the website materials and software, if applicable, are given as such, with all faults and as available, without any express or implied warranties. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and proper quality, for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement of the rights of author. KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL does not warrant that the functions contained or availability of the website, the website materials, software or forums will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that hosts it is free of viruses or other harmful components, nor that the website, the website materials, the server or software do not infringe on patent law or other intellectual property rights of a person. KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of use of this website, the materials on the website, forums or software in terms of correctness, accuracy or credibility. You (and not KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL) assume the entire cost of all necessary replacement, repair or correction services. Applicable legislation may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation Of Liability
KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL shall not be liable under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, for any indirect, special damages, moral damages resulting from the use or inability to use the website, the materials on the website or the software, even if KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for indirect special damages, moral damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In this case, KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL ‘s full liability to you for all damages, losses and litigation, whether in contract or out of contract (including, but not limited to, negligence) shall in no event exceed the amount of 10Eur.