The term Company refers to KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL, registered at Bucharest Trade Registry under no. J40/2418/2014, VAT number 32853995, located in Bucharest, 1st District, Str. Gen. Gheorghe Manu 7 E
(1) KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL is a personal data operator within the meaning of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), which has its registered office in Bucharest, 1st District, Str. Gen. Gheorghe Manu 7 E, Romania, Fiscal Code 32853995, registered in the Trade Register no. J40/2418/2014, named throughout this document aplusmore.com
(2) The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are: email@example.com.
(3) The purpose of collecting personal data is to sell products and services on aplusmore.com. (with all related activities such as order processing, delivery, payment, billing, etc.), customer services and marketing activities for the needs of aplusmore.com.
The legal grounds for processing these data are:
- execution of the contract and the preliminary steps for this contract (Article 6 (1) b GDPR) – for the data collected through the contact form or the data received as a result of the customer service;
- legal obligations (Article 6 (1) c GDPR) for data required for invoicing;
- consent (art 6 (1) of GDPR) for marketing data used for site visitors (e.g. newsletter subscription, marketing cookies, etc.);
- legitimate interest (art 6 (1) f GDPR for the data used for marketing for current clients (according to the art 506/2004 art 12 (2)) of aplusmore.com., the security of its own site aplusmore.com. (recital 49 GDPR) and the internal data used to optimize your site aplusmore.com. (and anonymized or pseudonymized, as the case may be).
(4) aplusmore.com. collects personal data from its users in three ways:
- directly from the user
- traffic data from the user’s browser
- through cookies.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED DIRECTLY
a.1. When you access aplusmore.com or when you create an account or place an order we can request your name, surname and e-mail address as well as other data necessary for contracting and delivery of all required information.
These data are kept for a period of 3 years after signing the contract (this is the period of general prescription). Billing data is kept for 10 years (where there is a legal tax obligation).
If this data is not provided, we will be unable to honor your requests.
a.2. When you access our support services, we can ask for your name, e-mail address or phone number. We reserve the right to record any communications made for aplusmore.com assistance services in order to improve our services. We will inform you before the communication begins that it may be registered.
The data is kept for a period of 3 months in order to solve your request.
These data are used, for example, for the purpose of contacting you to resolve your claim.
We may also request other data that may constitute personal data only to the extent that it is necessary for these purposes.
a.3. When you make a payment. All payments are processed by our partners S.C. NETOPIA S.R.L., so all the banking information is transmitted to them. Their personal data processing policies are available on the website of this partner www.netopia-system.com.
a.4.When you are a job seeker / trainee. We use the personal data contained in the CVs we receive to assess the qualifications of applicants for a position within the KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL We base our processing on the conclusion and execution of the agreement. The data categories processed in the context of our relationship with you are your name, email address, telephone, fax, and other personal data you can provide us directly with.
a.4. When requesting a newsletter. We may also use your contact information to provide you electronically or on paper with offers, information, news about our products and services, but only if you have subscribed and therefore you have given the express consent to such processing.
You can at any time withdraw your consent, expressing the option of not receiving this information in the future by clicking on “Unsubscribe” when you receive the e-mail or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data categories processed in the context of our relationship with you are the email address as well as other personal data that you can provide us directly.
When you visit a website, regardless of the device you use, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your IP address, your visit time, where you went to our sites, the visited pages. aplusmore.com, as well as other operators, registers this information for a specified period of time aplusmore.com uses external traffic analysis services such as Google Analytics.
These data are used exclusively by aplusmore.com. to improve our site and services, but also to ensure the security of our site.
Users who do not want to use third-party cookies can use their favorite browser settings to delete or block them:
1.From your browser settings:
Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/ro-ro/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/cookie-urile
Google Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=ro&answer=95647
Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=ro_RO&locale=en_Us
2.Browser plug-ins block cookies from third parties like UBlock, Ghostery, AdBlock, PrivacyBadger
(5) Personal data is transmitted for the purposes stated by the website to third parties and they have the following destinations:
|Contract data (name, first name, delivery address, order data, phone)||Courier company||Orders delivery|
|Contract data (name, first name, delivery address, order data, phone)||Accounting service||Tax obligations|
|Contract data (name, order number, order details)||Payment processor||Payment processor|
|Contract data (name, billing address, ordering data, email, phone)||Hosting platform / technical support||Website security and technical support|
(6) All of the empowers we work with are in the European Union, and those in the United States are enrolled in the US Shield Privacy Shield Program.
(7) According to GDPR’s rights (https://eugdprcompliant.com/ro/drepturile-cetatenilor-ue/), you have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data or restrict the processing or portability of your personal data.
- Right of access– you can obtain from us the confirmation that we process your personal data as well as information on the specifics of the processing.
- Right to correct data– you may ask us to modify your incorrect personal data or, as appropriate, fill in the data that is incomplete.
- The right to delete– you may request the deletion of your personal data when: (i) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we have collected and processed it; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of the data and we cannot process it for any other legal basis; (iii) data is processed contrary to law; respectively (iv) the data must be deleted under relevant legislation.
- Withdrawal of consent and right of opposition– you may at any time withdraw your consent to data processing on a consensual basis. You may also oppose marketing processing at any time, including profiles made for that purpose, as well as processing based on the legitimate interest of the company, for reasons of your specific situation.
- Restriction– under certain conditions, you may request that you restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability– as we process data by automated means, you may request, under the law, to provide your data in a structured, frequently used and automatically readable form. If you request this, we may transmit your data to another entity, if technically possible.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisor– you have the right to file a complaint with the data processing supervisor if you believe your rights have been violated or a lawsuit filed:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data in Romania, B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30 Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, email@example.com.
According to GDPR, we have the obligation to respond within 30 days to your request.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisor or to file a lawsuit.
(8) We do not use automated decision-making or profiling with legal effects or that affect you similarly on the aplusmore.com. website.
We use profiling systems for site visitors of aplusmore.com for customized business communications and offers sent through the site, push notifications, email or SMS, as the case may be.
KONDIMENT WORLDWIDE SRL
Bucharest, 1st District, Str. Gen. Gheorghe Manu 7 E
Tel: +40 756 237 468